Friday, March 24, 2006

Trader Joe's



So, NYC just got a Trader Joe's last week. I did not go on opening day because I learned my lesson from opening day at Target. Fool me once, you know the rest (unless you are President Bush). So, I waited a week and also decided not to go until after lunch when it might not be so packed.

How could I go at that time of day? Most of you know. So, I went and there was a crowd, but it was not bad. They also have modeled their check out similar to Whole Foods. The selection was not as good as other Trader Joe's I have been too. But, I am attributing that to the fact that it is probably madness their every day and they do not re-stock until after closing.

But, I did get a lot of stuff and didn't even break the 30 dollar mark. You can't beat that. The same stuff at Whole Foods would have been much more expensive. But, I still love you whole foods. You stole my heart.

So, that's all from this front for now. I am going to enjoy my Trader Joe's turkey jerky and hazelnut spread. (Not at the same time weirdos).

1 comment:

S. Flaneur said...

I think a turkey hazelnut sandwich could be better than peanut butter-banana!