Thursday, July 05, 2007

By the Time I Get Back From Arizona (apologies to Chuck D.)

So, I just got back from a small trip. Work for the past 2 months has been kicking my ass. I have been trying to write, do comedy, have a job, and biggest of all BE PREGNANT! It's official, and many of you already know, I'm 3 months pregnant. The main reason I haven't been blogging or on the comedy scene is because this whole fetus thing has left me constantly tired and distracted.

Those of you that know me, know that I have never been a big sleeper. In fact, I suscribe to Mr. Nasir Jones' theory that "sleep is the cousin of death." But, over the past few months I have been sleeping like crazy, sick, and basically worhtless. But, after hitting the wall, I have made it over the mountain and am slowly getting back to myself.

I just took a small trip to Arizona for relaxation. I feel great now. I am working several days a week, tutoring, and doing my usual. I am making a new dedication to blogging and writing and hitting mics and guest spots. It's tough but I'm working at it. So much has been going on since I haven't been blogging; the NBA draft, summer movies, Barack Obama, Supreme Court cases, and much more. I will begin back to my old ways blogging and being a part of society.

I know you'va all missed me!

No comments: