Friday, January 13, 2006

Why I'm Jealous of Niecy Nash



Ok, I am going to say it. I'm jealous of Niecy Nash's career. Anyone that knows me, knows that my goals are modest. And, at every turn, Niecy gets to do something I would love to do. Here's a small list.

  • have a key role in a Rboert Altman movie (Cookie's Fortune)
  • host a decorating/home improvement show (Clean House)
  • have a great role on a hilarious and edgy tv show (Reno 911)

Needless to say, I would love to have any one of these jobs, and she gets all three. Damn you Nash!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niecy Nash on Reno 911 is hilarious. I like her alot too. Happy New Year, Amy. I've got your BLOG in my bookmarks now so I can read it regularly.

amypatrick said...

Nancy-
Thanks for writing we will have to get together sometime soon.
-Amy:)

Anonymous said...

It couldn't be because you want to be a black woman, could it?
Great picture of Niecy Nash.