Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Neighrborhood Watch is Running my Life


So, things have been really nutty lately. I just got started with a comedy troupe known as "Neighborhood Watch". We're trying to get a blog up, set gigs, make money, etc. So, things here at Mr. Plow have been really falling behind. Next Monday you will have your 7th Annual Amy Awards. I know you are all a twitter.
If you want to be kept abreast of all Neighborhood Watch events, please feel free to e-mail neighborhoodwatch@yahoo.com. We will add you to our mailing list and you'll be kept abreast of all our happenings.
Also, check us out at http://neighborhoodwatchcomedy.blogspot.com. This site is subject to change and we'll be sure to let you know. Happy New Year to all Mr. Plow readers. I love you, even when I ignore you.

2 comments:

S. Flaneur said...

Heads up to the misspelled link, yo...

amypatrick said...

Thanks as always for keeping me honest. I just fixed it.