Monday, June 26, 2006

A Few Small Shout Outs!!!!

So, I was gone for a few days. But, I'm back. More movie reviews will be coming! But for now, just a few small messages.

  • I hope everyone in NYC had a great Pride weekend. In this crazy time where the older generation is trying to make things the way they want, we all have to fight for our GLTB brothers and sisters. Celebrate diversity always.
  • I got the job at Manhattan Charter School. I will be the program director of the After-School Program and I will also be working one day a week on their library. Wish me luck!
  • Happy Birthday to Kristy and Eroica. Good luck and God bless
  • And finally, congratulations of graduation to my girl Kaela. I am so proud of her. Words can never say how much I have wished for this day. Life has so much to offer and this is only the first step.

So, that's all for now. Check back soon. Reviews, music opinions, and some other surprises are coming your way.

1 comment:

cakegrrl said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes! :)