Wednesday, July 14, 2004

William and Mary Won't Do

So, in about a month, my class is having its 10 year reunion. I'm not real sure how I feel about it. I'm going. You want to know why I'm going? Because I'm petty and want to brag about my awesome life. I want to show people how cool my life is. Okay, so I work a lot, feel stress from the hustle and bustle of my city, and have noise sensitivity disorder. I'm making it! I can show everyone how awesome I am.

You would think that I would be a bigger person than that. That I would be unfazed by it, but I'm not. This is going to sound off, but deep down I'm shallow. I love to brag and show people what I've got. I love having nice things, traveling, and having a cuter husband than I ever thought I would get.

Who knows? This whole thing could be a big downer. But, I'm hoping for some gloating and hopefully someone will play some Steely Dan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You break my heart....I thought you came to see the cheerleaders bust a move.-Heather Red