Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Weird Crush

Anyone who knows me knows that I have two types of guys I am attracted to. There are tall, athletic type guys with race unimportant. I like a taller thin guy. (David Bowie, Alonzo Mourning, Ed Norton)
I also have a weird obsession with short dudes with dark hair that I am always crushing on. (Freddy Rodriguez, Hal Sparks, Adam Levine)
But, I now have a new crush. Rachel Maddow of Air America who is a frequent guest and guest host on Countdown with Keith Olbermann. She is really funny and smart and has that cute dykey look that not many people can pull off.
So, this post is for you Rachel.

What do these people have in common?







Only my love for all of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel and Hal have supreme intelligence and quick wit in common. They're both endlessly entertaining, interesting and a pleasure to listen to.

A perfectly rational crush to have...as I share your affinity.